- The word Computer comes from the word "compute", Which means, "to calculate".
- Thereby, a Computer is an electronic device that can perform arithmetic operations at high speed
- A computer is also called a data processor because it can store, process, and retrieve data whenever desired
- An electronic machine that accepts input, process data, store data, and produces output.
- Computer is an electronic device that is used to solve different kind of problems according to the set of instruction given to it.
- An electronic device of storing and processing data a according to instructions given to it.
- An electronic device that get some instruction (data) from user, process on it (according to set of instruction/rules) and produce results (information).
- Data can be numbers, Text, Images, Graphics, and Sound, etc.
- Computer program is a set of instructions. without it computer is useless